(above info came from Wikipedia)
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
1. terisa-big, 2. Chai Tea 4 me!, 3. Vintage Molded Plastic Chairs, 4. Rosenlandschaft, 5. Sean Connery 1998, 6. Stash - Chai Spice Black Tea, 7. Strawberry Cheese Cake, 8. Colorful joyful bridge, 9. yummm, 10. Friendly's, 11. African Safari 07, 12. Bella-Enchanted's Mermaid Swap sent to Terisa, sabiiwabii 051608
1. What is your first name? Terisa
2. What is your favorite food? Hot carmel sundae
3. What high school did you go to? Vintage High School
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Sean Connery ...I certainly do not consider this unimportant!
Mel Gibson's a close second.
6.Favorite drink? Chai Tea
7. Favorite dessert? Cheese cake
8. What you want to be when you grow up? Joyful
9. What do you love most in life? 7-11 coffee...and others love me more after I've had it!
10. One Word to describe you. Friendly...I said active but hubbie said friendly....friendly won out because it had better photos!
11. Dream vacation? African Safari ...without snakes, bugs and dirt.
12. Your flickr name. SabiiWabii
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Pick an image you like.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Look at this amazing photography!!!
Julio's work is absolutely breathtaking.
Every single shot on his Flickr Photostream is unbelievable. I don't usually post art like this but this time I couldn't help myself. WHAT AN AMAZING ARTIST...yep, I did yell out loud.
Check out his work on Flickr.
Friday, June 20, 2008
This week seemed to be a tribute to Black and Blue.
I must have needed a quick visual neutralization from the color Red for a few days.
You can place a donation and have your name entered into the drawing by going to
Breast cancer has now touched the lives of my mother-in-law, aunt, two best friends and most recently a male friend....
Friday, June 13, 2008
This place is immaculate.
In fact I had to go on quite a scavenger hunt to find a hand full of rocks to place in the bottom of a container to add weight!
Couldn't even find them next to the vines!
If your looking to tie the knot soon, e-mail me and I'll tell you all about it.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Hubbies getting jealous.
I received the cutest apron from Mona in Missouri, for the Summer Fun Apron Swap
hosted by Abby at Feathered Nest.
How yummy is this...and the pocket goes entirely across the front!
It came with this great book and a ice cream cone cookie cutter.
Did you see the special word?
No, it's not "ookie".
How cool is that!
Isn't this all as cute as can be?
And I received a magic wand from Christine at Extra Sprinkles
I won this by naming her pink poodle, with quite the cover girl lashes,
I love the wand but I am doing something wrong.
Monday, June 9, 2008
I know Starbucks is great but way too expensive for EVERY day.
Fabric, paint, thread, color, texture, buttons,
I had that serge of creative energy.
Monica, you all know from the Pink Artist Project.
What an inspiration.
Stop by and tell her Running with Scissors said, to go see
Friday, June 6, 2008
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
One of the psychological primary hues evoked in the normal
observer by the long-wave end of the spectrum.
Whatever that means........
I say....One big event to bring art to the kids!
The RED PARTY December 2008
hosted by Life Through Art Foundation
Check here to see who else is having psychological hues evoked.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
When one is invited to attend a RED Party...what does one wear?
What if I told you all proceeds go to fund educational opportunities in the ARTS for children?
What you you wear then?
Gold couched metal? Chiffon and ribbons?
Doesn't it make you want to attend?
How about using your talents to create a piece of art to help raise funds for the kids?
What would you wear then?
Let me know if your interested...detail to follow.
The RED PARTY 2008