Saturday, November 29, 2008

fun stuff

It's been a long weekend but "fun stuff" has been going on.

Thanksgiving with family and friends. Everyone brought food, so I didn't have to cook!

December 1 is not only Material Girls birthday, but the launch of a new venture....

Life Through Art Workshops.

Artisans in the Napa Valley offering workshops for kids and adults. Burbank Baby came home and is organizing all of them! Check out the website and if you live close by sign up and take a class. It's a great way to de-stress and get some gift creating done!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

I wish I lived close enough to take a workshop. I did, however, discover something wonderful where I live. Our local art museum has a Family night! Artists speak, a choir sang, then there were projects for the kids to do.
I am so happy that I discovered this little gem!

I want to see more of that "collaboration" on your blog!

Creepy Margaret said...

How cool is this?!?!?! If I was still in town, I'd be taking all the classes. I hope you get a huge turn out. Very interesting selection of classes too and the prices are great! Good luck friend!

3rdEyeMuse said...

three cheers for NOT having to cook (though in my instance, that meant I got to do ALL the dishes ... next year, I'm cooking). :)

one day (when I win the lottery or come into my own first gazillion) you can count on me being there for a workshop (or ten!).

FAQ said...

Renea and I saw your hat in the magazine yesterday at the same time at barnes and nobles. We were just scanning through it together and she goes, "theres Teresas hat!" It is truly beautiful...congrats on that! It is awesome how you are so supportive of children learning about art and being exposed to it.

girlgonethreadwild said...

oh i sew want to play with you!

how far of a walk is it to you? (laughs)

~me