Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Project Blogway




Flickr photo: foot lake

One mans trash is another mans

........ahhh....fashion?

Flickr photo: robaidur

It's that time again for

PROJECT BLOGWAY!



The new couture line for this spring season is going "green". Not like St Patricks day green. More like recycled materials green!
My co-host, the most Whimsical Bohemian I know Lisa, and I are once again hosting this fun event.
This year we have a set up blog site just for the runway show.

Flickr photo: akosikenet

Put your thinking caps on, start digging through the trash, and be ready to unleash your creativity for the May 1st fashion extravaganza.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I must be absolutely daft to try to create something, when you and Miss Lisa and Miss Vanessa will be joining the runway. Yet, well perhaps if I spike my hair up a bit and wear high heels, no one will notice! I'm in.

P.S. are you going to do a fun post for the party over at Lisa Kettell's. Her Carnival Soiree begins tomorrow morning.

Happy weekend.

Karen

3rdEyeMuse said...

question ... do contributions need to be life sized?

Anonymous said...

This is going to be sooooo much fun!!!!! My brains are all scrambled wondering what shall I make???

PS: I received your wonderful parcel of the calendars!! Thank you sooo much for sending them my way Miss Terisa!! I really truly appreciate it!! xoxo, V