Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chess set

`I declare it's marked out just like a large chessboard!' Alice said at last.




`There ought to be some men moving about somewhere -- and so there are!' She added in a tone of delight, and her heart began to beat quick with excitement as she went on.




`It's a great huge game of chess that's being played -- all over the world -- if this is the world at all, you know.



Oh, what fun it is!



How I wish I was one of them!




I wouldn't mind being a Pawn, if only I might join -- though of course I should like to be a Queen, best.'




This chess set, my hubbie, Dave the famous artist sculpted out of polymer clay and acrylic paint.

2 comments:

rochambeau said...

Your Hubby did GREAT! What a fanciful Chess Set! The best!!
Happy New Year~
Constance

Chris said...

I love this so much!!