Friday, April 10, 2009

Charm Day

Amber Dawn is, "Queen of the Charm".
She creates the most wonderful charm swaps.

Donates and auctions her jewelry to help raise money for different causes.

Has the cutest and most creative blog banner.

Has become a blog buddy that I wish lived about 3,000 miles closer.
And now has designated
April 28
as
International Charm Day.
"Wouldn't it be fun to have a special day for wearing and gifting special charms?It sounds like fun to me, so I am going to make it happen". Amber Dawn


Stop by Amber site at Amber Dawn's Inventive Soul for details.
I'll begin Wear & Share by swapping with whomever would like too. Just comment and let me know where to find you.
All photos are from Amber's site.

6 comments:

vivian said...

what a great idea! id love to do a swap with you! and have actually thinking about charms lately.. so this is perfect!
hugs and happy easter !
vivian

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

How cool is this. I'm going to go and check the details out over at Amber's Blog...I love her name by the way! Thanks for sharing and posting and yes I'm interested...I must figure out what I have to do first...eeeekkkk...LOL
Have a great Easter Weekend!
Cheers!

3rdEyeMuse said...

oooh! your announcement is spectacular! I'm already in ... and am thinking I'll have to link people here to get the full affect!

you ROCK.

shiborigirl said...

What a great post! I love Amber's pretty charms.

Kate

Lorraine said...

I would like to have a go..just going over to check the site for info

Lorraine said...

I have now made some charms for International Charm Day..want to swap?