Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blue

Blue
Cordon bleu was what I ordered on my first date with my husband 26 years ago.

The next one is going to be difficult. I'm just not a purple person.
OK, deep rich purple I'm ok with...it's the soft lavender stuff that you will NEVER see in my house or on my body!
I wonder what that means about my personality?
It's going to be interesting to see what I have in my flickr fav folder.
Until then, enjoy these blues and go see the artists that created them.


1. pear white, 2. Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?, 3. pillow, 4. Special Dahlias, 5. The right leg, 6. starlight girl, 7. Bali Sky, 8. Crossing The Border !!, 9. Coral and Shells, 10. The Sister - Kite, 11. Willy Nilly, 12. Off into the Wild Blue Yonder Skirt, 13. Embroidery, 14. Dancing Dots, 15. Tattooed snails 5/33 and 6/33, 16. Pilze

No comments: