Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yellow

What is Yellow?

Yellow is the color of the sun
The feeling of fun
The yolk of an egg
A duck's bill
A canary bird
And a daffodil.

I'm just now realizing where this obsession to these color collages is coming from.
My favorite book as a child was
Hailstones and Halibut Bones by Mary O'Neill
How fun it would be to illustrate this book.
I think I will add that into my 100 dreams list.


1. Yellow flower, 2. venetian mask, 3. Tord Boontje, 4. Mini Fiber Book, 5. trollz, 6. My 2008, 7. Shabby Fabric Flower Necklace, 8. colorful stare, 9. day 180 : 365 may 21 • peace and love, 10. :: where gretel lives ::, 11. The Wicked Witch of the East, 12. Rubber Duckie You're the One..., 13. tutu for you?, 14. Woven paper hearts, 15. ding dong the witch is dead, 16. Colar

No comments: