Thursday, December 25, 2008

Almost

It's actually not the night before Christmas, it's the Night of Christmas.
The house has the reminders of projects strewn throughout every room. Not a clean spot in sight. I never got it together this year. Burbank Baby, feeling sorry for Mom and wanting to receive the "Favorite Child for the Day" award set up a tree.
Well, almost a tree and almost ornaments and almost an angel for the top. The ornaments are unfinished paper mache balls and the angel is still in kit form.
This pretty much lets you know how ready for Christmas I was this year!
In spite of disappointing HGTV and Martha it still was a wonderful day.
Merry Christmas
to all my blog buddies and may God bring blessings to you all.

8 comments:

Stefania Morgante said...

merry christmas dear!!!

Stefania Morgante said...

merry christmas dear!!!

vivian said...

I can always count on getting a little chuckle or amusement when visiting your blog!!
I hope you had a great christmas!
hugs
viv

Jana Nielson said...

Merry Christmas sweet friend! I am thankful to have "met" you this year!
Blessings to you and your home!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

I'm feeling you. :) AND believe it or not, I actually wrote a list this morning ... March actually looks doable (must fulfill shrine obligations first, though) ... will keep you posted. :)

Tinsell and Whimsy said...

Christmas came and went for me this year too......like a tsunami.....so, you are not alone! I am looking for something to stay afloat..........oh relief, here comes a diet light fruitcake.
I might catch up with myself about the middle of January. This year is going to be the best ever....so Happy Christmas past, and here's to a Merry this year's future!

Anonymous said...

feels like all over blog land , everyone is saying the same thing.. didn't quite get to make all the things I wanted... same here, but glad to have done what was needed..

vivian said...

Hi Terisa, had to pop over after reading your comment.. no I dont keep all those snowman ornaments. I had arranged the swap and all of the girls send me pictures of the creations that they send to their partners. The first few pics I posted though were mine to keep from swap partners that i had! but what fun it would be to have been able to have one of everyones!! I'd have no where to put them all!
have a great week!
hugs
vivian