Friday, August 21, 2009

Momiji

Do you know what the definition of
"MOMIJI"
is?

I thought it was a name for a new "ninja" or "jedi", but noooo.

Flickr Photo: Zakka Paca

It's the mad world of these "uber" cute little dolls.

Flickr photo: LR Monkeytoes/Lisa

Oh my, this is something I need to stay far, far away from.

Flickr: Toki. Doki 75

Flickr photo: Teka e Fabi

It is a collection waiting to happen and another collection of anything will not hold up well in my "collectors anonymous" meetings!

Now this might be acceptable.
Momiji is holding a couture challenge to create a fabric doll. This sounds fun. You can see contest rules here.
For even more inspiration check out the flickr Momjij pool

2 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

The Momiji remind me very much of a series of Avon spray perfume bottles my mom used to buy for me when I was very little. I don't have them any longer and haven't tried to find them again, but every time I see Momiji, I think of those perfume characters. Cool post!

Mollye said...

Oh gosh girl, These little cuties look soooooo addictive! A personal invite to your and your friends and readers to visit my blog and enter my contest Giveaway. Should be fun. xoxo Mollye