Saturday, October 17, 2009

Garage Sale

This was our newspaper copy ad.
"We are packing up and moving. However, we are leaving behind some great Halloween costumes, vintage hats, books, art, kitchenware, and much more.
Garage sale begins Saturday, October 17th from 8 am to 12 pm
Please no relatives.
Only perfect strangers, acquaintances and friends that won't give items back to us later. "

It didn't work.

Glam Ma still came by and took stuff home.

Sorry Dad, I tried.

These way cool graphics were done by Julian Baker .

She has even more work on Flickr at: they will see me .

Just think how many customers we would have had with ads like these!

3 comments:

Mollye said...

Girl you are so funny, you had me from hello on this one. I have an award for you on my blog if you want to stop by and grab it. Mollye

Judith said...

Thankyou for your nice comment on my Blog.I like drawing, but it is COLOUR that seduces me!!He,he...
I am making fabric wall pieces at the moment, that have little doors and windows in them. An intriguing idea.I hope you come back again and visit.

garage sales toronto said...

Wow, the ads look amazing. Yeah, that sure is a good way how to get more people to come to your garage sale. Actually, I have written an article about how to succeed at that, and even included advertisements. These, though, look better than I could ever imagine for a garage sale.

Elli