Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Steampunk


This guy literally fell out of the sky in front of me about a month ago.
I loved his steampunk look, so I'm including it into my personal makeover file.

If "he" were "me" or "I" were "him", what would I wear?
I'd begin with this great jacket and bloomers from Lovechild Boudoir


I'd never be scene without a pair of co ordinating goggles by Neverwas


I'd top off my outfit with a hat by porkshanks


And I'll finish with these spats from Maides Treasuries.

I realized after finishing this wardrobe collection it all would have fit into the scenes from a

Wild Wild West

and I can remember the first one with Robert Conrad and Ross Martin.
That was way before Kevin Klein and Will Smith hit the big screen.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Really COOL stuff. love it. I'm inspired to see that film, now, too.

Mollye said...

Whoa nellie, If I had those smokin hot boots maybe something like that would fall from the sky in front of me too. Ok guess i can still dream huh. Mollye

Yvette said...

wow you arrived on my blog so I could land here...what a surprise...love your work!

yvette

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

HOT!!!!!!!!

Maide said...

Oh...what a sweet message and surprise.
Thank you very much for posting one of my spats into your great steampunk blog.
I also will follow your space from now on :-))))
Greetings
Maide

Unknown said...

It was because of this blog entry that I made my first pair of spats and also found Lovechild's Boudoir. I am now making a corseted jacket with a bustle that was inspired by this journey you have given me a ticket to. Thanks a bunch and you will be able to see it on my blog when I am done.(After Christmas)