Friday, November 20, 2009

Children's Art Classes

More wonderful children's art.
These were done by kids in my kindergarten and fourth grade art class.
Can you tell the differences in age?
I can't.
The younger they are the more unabashed their creative confidence.
I find it interesting how naturally creative and comfortable kids are.
.






This is a dragonfly.
The little guy who drew this is going to be a brain surgeon. He took the entire class time to create it. In actual size it is as big as a postage stamp, about 1" x 1".


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so great. I love the little dragonfly! Thanks for doing what you do and helping to teach another generation!

After your last teaching post I started playing with the Zentangles. Thanks for inspiring young old and middle aged folks to be creative!

Moniqui said...

I love childrens art! It is very hard for me to sift through my kids art and having to decide what to keep and what to ( cant even say it..) throw out..
I adore the little dragonfly!

Art Workshop in Paris France said...

Even children will enjoy on learning how to draw from going to art workshop in Paris, France. It's a great opportunity for most people who loves painting and wants to have an art holiday because there are many art courses available on art classes there.