Thursday, February 14, 2008

And The Winner Is...........



I signed up for Lisa Oceandreamer One World One Heart swap last minute and still received 108 comments. I have now traveled the world and have linked sites I would never have found before. What fun this all was!

So, after I called my daughter "many times" and announced a new number of hits on my site to my hubbie every half hour for the last three days...............it's now time for the drawing.

And the winner is...

AHILTZ

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to Lisa and all who got involved with this wonderful give away. I'm looking forward to revisiting and getting to know many new creative people out there in this blogland.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pam Aries said...

congrats to the Winner! This is so much fun! I want to go back t oa lot of blogs..one at a time .ha ha!

ahiltz said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited to see that I won! Yippiee!!! Your heart hanging is so gorgeous and I will give it a loving home! I had a rough Valentines Day taking my dear sister to the ER who was taking care of my Mom who is recovering from hip replacement surgery. After getting my sister settled, I then went and stayed overnight with my Mom. My hubby took care of the kids for me and got them to school the next day, etc. So, this really helped brighten my day that I won your giveaway. I will never forget this! :-)

Please email me at ahiltzy@yahoo.com so that I can send you my address. Thank you so much!

ahiltz said...

Yeah! I am so excited I won! You totally made my day! Thank you so much for doing this and your heart hanging is so gorgeous! Please email me at ahiltzy@yahoo.com so that I can forward you my mailing address. Thanks again!