Monday, February 18, 2008

My First Swap

I returned home from a restful weekend womens retreat at Sea Ranch on the California coast. Waiting for me at the door was not my lovely family (they were in the other room) but a box from Texas....the Heart Art Swap that Melissa at the Garden of Pink Shadows put together!

After quick greetings I ran upstairs to open and photograph.

Inside this wonderful box was goodies of all sorts..... doilies, ribbons, tags, ornaments, buttons, wings and CHOCOLATE!

What more could a girl ask for?

My swap Valentine was Carrie Harney. Look at the beautiful heart she created. Such an artist.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Carrie, for the lovely package and thank you Melissa for organizing this fun swap.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ahiltz said...

What a lovely grouping of heart items! That must have been fun opening up that package and pulling out all the yummy goodies! :)

Deirdra Doan said...

Such sweet Valentine art. I won 2 things, wow, but not so obviously Valentines like yours. I am very happy about it. I was in a 44 Valentine Charm swap and I have enough Valentines to last a life time. I wear one each day on a silver rope chain...so fun.

I love your new blog. Looks really great.

I commented on your husbands blog. He is so talented...everything just flows out of him.

Thank you for your encouragement about my art.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!