7 Random Facts
1. Before kids I owned a costume shop for 12 years. The stories I could tell!
Yep, this is me with big hair, big ear rings, goofy clothes and BOB!
This was Erte's 95th birthday party in New York City.
3. I hate peas but love split pea soup. Go figure.
4. I was proposed to on top of the Eiffel Tower way before Tom Cruise even thought of it.
5. I sewed costumes for the orangutan's that performed for Marine World Africa USA.
My hidden muse would be to have been a hippie.
Well, kind of....without the drugs and San Francisco. But, with the cool clothes and living somewhere warmer!
Oh, and a red VW bug or even better a VW bus.
Decorated to look like an opium den without the opium.
You get the picture. I'm still trying to come up with the perfect name...maybe "Sunshine Fuchsia Snapdragon". What do you think?
Yep, this would be me, "Sunshine Fuchsia Snapdragon with my hubbie, "Stormy Grey Sunflower" painting our way across the country in our VW bus. We don't have to worry about our retirement finances because our children will be supporting us!
Now for the fun part.
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
belinda schneider I found Belinda's site just recently and keep going back. She has an amazing sense of whimsey with her colors and fabric use.
Cottage By the River, She is hosting the hat swap. If you haven't signed up yet here's your chance.
Dave Huddleston, Even though I know random facts about him, I thought "Stormy Grey Sunflower" should share with blogland.
Angelina's Trinkets , Angelina was my 'pay if forward' partner and I just received the most beautiful beaded dragonfly from her.
A Succession of Busy Nothings, Michael amuses me with her wit. Besides I'm not sure I know all random facts about her.
Deirdra Doan , I love her art and I love her and her husbands music.
The Garden of Pink Shadows, Melissa hosted the first swap I was in. Not only is her site BEAUTIFUL. You have to check out her nests for spring.
Well, there you go. Now I have to notify them.